The Way
Welcome!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Way
Welcome!
The Way
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Lost Family

Go down

My Lost Family Empty My Lost Family

Post  Christian Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:23 pm

My mother and I's relationship isn't good at all. Even my sister and I could be better. I am the only one in immediate family that truly knows our Savior Jesus Christ. It pains me everyday to see how they act and talk and just how if they were to die, they would spend eternity in hell. Yet, for the longest time, and still to this very day, I can't bring myself to talk to them; to share the good news; to tell them they must change. It's so easy for me to talk to a stranger or someone at school, but talking to my family seems completely impossible.

I ask you, my brothers and sisters, please keep this situation in your prayers. I still don't know if I'm leaving for college, or staying behind, but either way I may not have much longer with them. Please pray that God gives me the boldness and courage to talk to them soon. Please pray that God softens their hearts, and speaks through me to them. Please pray that this becomes a family completely devoted to Christ, and that I may be the man of God in this house that I'm called to be.

I know if it's God's will, it shall be done. So I ask that you just earnestly pray for this. Please.

God bless.
Christian
Christian

Back to top Go down