The Way
Welcome!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Way
Welcome!
The Way
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nothing -I- made, but....

5 posters

Go down

Nothing -I- made, but.... Empty Nothing -I- made, but....

Post  JesseSanchez Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:44 pm

Nothing -I- made, but.... JesusVsSatan

Just an interesting pic that made me think.

JesseSanchez

Back to top Go down

Nothing -I- made, but.... Empty Re: Nothing -I- made, but....

Post  AndrewA Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:41 pm

"When the thousand years are over, Satan will be released from his prison and will go out to deceive the nations in the four corners of the earth—Gog and Magog—to gather them for battle. In number they are like the sand on the seashore. They marched across the breadth of the earth and surrounded the camp of God's people, the city he loves. But fire came down from heaven and devoured them. And the devil, who deceived them, was thrown into the lake of burning sulfur, where the beast and the false prophet had been thrown. They will be tormented day and night for ever and ever."
Revelation 20:7-10

The battle will not even be close! For those who don't believe: Don't be "deceived by Satan." vs. 10. Look at the end results. Research the historical facts. Christ rose again!
AndrewA
AndrewA

Back to top Go down

Post  Tyler Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:21 pm

its more like satan is an ant running around on this earth til the day when God will CRUSH him beneath His sandal and send him to hell. wooh, praise God! hahahah!
Tyler
Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post  Christian Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:30 pm

I guess you could infer that since Satan is the one with the struggling look on his face, and Jesus is just like "whatever..", He is the all powerful, and Satan is only allowed to do what God wills. Kinda like when you actually are arm wrestling, and you let the other person push your hand a bit. But in reality, you know you're gonna win!
Christian
Christian

Back to top Go down

Post  Joshua Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:41 am

I didnt even know that was Jesus, I thought it was Dave Grohl from Foo Fighters!
Joshua
Joshua

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum