The Way
Welcome!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Way
Welcome!
The Way
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Holy Spirit

Go down

The Holy Spirit Empty The Holy Spirit

Post  Joshua Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:21 am

Luke 4: 18-19

"The Spirit of the Lord is upon Me, Because He anointed Me to preach the gospel to the poor. He has sent Me to proclaim release to the captives, and recovery of sight to the blind, To set free those who are downtrodden, to proclaim the favorable year of the Lord."

We all need to constanstly be praying for the annointing of the holy spirit in all we do for the lord. The Spirit of power is going to be what brings revival! We will go from timid speakers, to bold preachers of the gospel message, as Paul did in 1 corinthians chapter 2. We will see lifes redeemed, just as Jesus brought Lazarus back from the dead. We can see campuses, communities, and nations turn to a Holy God, just as the early church saw 3000 Jewish believers believe in a single day. This great power can still be demonstrated! We act as though God has been crippled, but that is certainly not the case. God is still going to and fro throughout the earth looking for people to empower! Apart from the Holy Spirit we can do nothing! So as a body, let us fall to our knees, and plead with god to send his power through an outpouring of the Holy Spirit!

" Power from on high is the supreme need of today" - Charles Finney

"If Christ waited to be anointed before he went to preach, no young man ought to preach until he, too, has been anointed by the Holy Ghost" - F.B. Meyer
Joshua
Joshua

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum