The Way
Welcome!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Way
Welcome!
The Way
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pray with me for those people groups who have never heard the Gospel!

Go down

Will you pray for the unreached with the ethne to ethne project?

Pray with me for those people groups who have never heard the Gospel! Vote_lcap100%Pray with me for those people groups who have never heard the Gospel! Vote_rcap 100% 
[ 3 ]
Pray with me for those people groups who have never heard the Gospel! Vote_lcap0%Pray with me for those people groups who have never heard the Gospel! Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Pray with me for those people groups who have never heard the Gospel! Vote_lcap0%Pray with me for those people groups who have never heard the Gospel! Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 3

Pray with me for those people groups who have never heard the Gospel! Empty Pray with me for those people groups who have never heard the Gospel!

Post  AndrewA Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:59 pm

All over the World people are focusing on specific regions a month to pray for the cultures in that region that have the least Gospel access.

January- East and Southern Africa
Febuary- West and Central Africa
March- Eastern Europe and Eurasia
April- Western Europe
May- Americas and Caribbean
June- South Pacific and Southeast Asia
July- Northeast Asia
August- South Asia, Buddhists and Other Small
September- South Asia, Hindu
October- South Asia, Muslim
November- Central Asia
December- Middle East and North Africa

Here is the list of groups and information about them. Ethne to Ethne

"When he saw the crowds, he had compassion on them, because they were harassed and helpless, like sheep without a shepherd. Then he said to his disciples, "The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few. Ask the Lord of the harvest, therefore, to send out workers into his harvest field.""
Matthew 9:36-38
AndrewA
AndrewA

Back to top Go down

Pray with me for those people groups who have never heard the Gospel! Empty Re: Pray with me for those people groups who have never heard the Gospel!

Post  AndrewA Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:54 pm

The Prosperity Gospel from The Global Conversation on Vimeo.

Video on some problems in East Africa. Pray for them!
AndrewA
AndrewA

Back to top Go down